Job Interview Skills for Accounting and Finance Professionals
Your resume has done its job and got you in the door. Now for cracking the interview stage.
There’s lots you can do to improve your performance at interviews, and it starts with careful preparation and planning. This short tutorial is specifically designed for accountants and finance professionals, helping prepare you to be successful at your next interview – and ultimately supporting you to win the right role.
The Job Interview Skills for Accounting and Finance Professionals course covers the following details:
- How to research before your interview
- Tips for interviews, including common interview questions
- How to be successful at behavioural-based interviews and panel interviews
- Interview questions you should ask
- What to do after the interview
- Learning commitments
Sign up or sign in to get started on this short course today!
After the interview