- Work as part of an agile, high performing Group Finance team
- Excellent Development Opportunities | Fantastic culture
- Sydney CBD | Salary up to $90k inc super plus bonus and study support
This established Blue Chip ASX Company is a leader in its field. With excellence in all they do and a culture of transformation, they are delivering strong returns to their shareholders. They are an organisation that values and champions diversity and inclusion, innovation and continuous improvement.
An exciting opportunity to gain broad exposure across the business, you will have career progression opportunities that are second to none.
Through the delivery of the Group Advisory & Solutions function, this role provides support to the Finance Manager – Property & Funds for the timely and accurate delivery of the taxation functions of compliance, reporting and forecasting for the Group’s wholly owned entities, joint ventures and other funds/investment vehicles.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Income Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Taxation of Trusts
- Withholding Tax and the MIT Regime
- Goods and Services Tax
The Group Advisory & Solutions team forms part of the integrated business model providing integrated, diversified and focused support to each of the four sectors of the business.
This role will also work closely with members of the Group Tax team from time to time.
With passion and a can do attitude you would have commenced your CA/CPA qualifications or be newly qualified. In addition you will possess the following:
- Desire to develop tax skills in respect of trusts and GST as well as other technical areas;
- Property expedience desirable
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills;
- A good understanding of accounting and financial reporting requirements;
- An ability to use and understand tax software packages (eg; OneSource, fixed asset packages, Tax Integrator etc);
- Work in a team environment with a broad range of personnel;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage competing priorities.
Up to $90k inc super plus bonus and study support.
This organisation offers excellent career development and succession plans and champions diversity, inclusion and flexibility. The opportunity to work with highly successful and inspiring mentors.
Please contact Shanthi Smith on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au
Salary: $70,000 to $100,000
Work Type: Full Time