- Transactional accounting tasks with month-end responsibilities
- Flexible, innovative consultancy firm
- Permanent full-time role based in Sydney CBD
This highly successful professional services organisation is rapidly growing and is now looking to recruit an experienced Accounting professional to join their team.
Their mission is to use technology and understanding of clients and their markets to help Australian companies focus on growth and success.
This role focuses on completing all the bookkeeping activities for a broad portfolio of ASX listed clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Data entry and coding for all invoices
- Responsible for all sales invoicing for clients customers
- Arrange payments and seeking approvals of accounts payable
- Calculating and preparing payment of superannuation
- Calculating and arranging payroll of clients
- Calculating and lodging taxation requirements e.g. GST, PAYG, etc
- Arranging for compliance with income tax and FBT
- Monthly accounts preparation
- Preparation of consolidations
- Preparation of chashflows for listed entities
- working with EOY statements and liaising with auditors
- Contributing to value add projects and process efficiencies
- Assisting with any ad hoc tasks
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- 3+ years working in an Assistant Accountant, Bookkeeping or Accountant position.
- Working towards or starting CA/ CPA studies
- Excellent communications skills working with multiple external and internal stakeholders
- Customer-centric focus and team player
- Responsive to requests and following through on duties
- Ability to work autonomously and self-direct
- Work with integrity, honesty and willingness to learn and self-develop
Salary on offer between $80,000 – $100,000 package
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +61 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au
Salary: $70,000 to $100,000
Work Type: Full Time