Accounts Payable Officer
- Looking for an experienced AP Officer to join a growing and dynamic team
- Fast paced, high-volume Accounts Payable role
- Permanent Full Time role based in Sydneys Eastern Suburbs
Our client is a nationally recognized, growing organisation. This role will report to the Senior Financial Accountant who encourages personal development and promotes from within.
Please note this role is based in the Eastern Suburbs and would be best suited to candidates living in / near this area given some travel constraints.
You will be part of a busy Accounts Payable team and will be responsible for a number of tasks such as:
- Reviewing and processing invoices.
- Set up invoices for approval and corresponding with all internal stakeholders.
- Reconciliation of accounts.
- Make sure that all prepayments are up to date.
- Maintain and manage data base.
- Be a part of value-add projects and process improvements across the AP and wider finance department.
Ideally the successful candidate will have experience within an Accounts Payable capacity and will have experience working in a high volume processing roles.
It is important that the successful candidate will take a pro-active approach to work and is happy to be involved in value-add projects and process improvements.
Candidates must be team orientated, hold excellent communication skills and posses a positive attitude to work.
Salary on offer for this position is between $60,000 – $70,000 per annum (plus super)
Other company benefits are on offer.
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au
Salary: $50,000 to $70,000
Work Type: Full Time