- An influential leadership role with major impact
- Successful and dynamic business across the full property spectrum
- Attractive executive package
We are one of Australia’s largest private companies with diversified interests, primarily in property development, investment and management. We have expertise across all areas of the property spectrum, from residential through to master planned communities, retail, commercial, industrial and resort living. What is most important is we incorporate leading edge engineering, technology and ecologically sustainable development practices. We are growing at pace and have significant projects in the pipeline, and we want YOU to be part of this future success. This is your chance to make real impact and help our business meet targets and create ongoing value.
What You Will Do
As Financial Controller, you will lead the Sydney finance team. You’re a technical expert in financial accounting, financial controls, software systems and statutory reporting. A curious thinker with a focus on the detail, you will bring strength and rigour to the finance function and ensure day-to-day deadlines are being achieved. In a nutshell, you will:
– Project manage the delivery of month-end deadlines and statutory reporting.
– Deliver monthly management reporting and analysis to leadership.
– Have experience consolidating complex groups that include foreign subsidiaries and non-controlling interests. – Be experienced in managing treasury and daily cash transactions.
– Have strong knowledge of IFRS and tax effective accounting.
– Come with exposure to Yardi, Workbench and SUN technology.
– Have experience leading the annual audit process.
Who You Are
– A finance controls guru, technically proficient, tertiary qualified, with 10+ years’ commercial experience.
– You love what you do and not afraid of a challenge.
– An expert communicator who leads by example.
– A hands-on manager who gets things done.
– You can deal with multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast moving environment.
– Have a ‘can-do’ attitude, and a self-starter who takes initiative and accountability.
– You are systematic, organised and have a strong attention to detail.
– You embrace change, are adaptable and flexible.
What We Offer
This is a unique opportunity to join a team who are passionate about what they do, open to new ideas and driven to make a real difference. We’re an entrepreneurial and exciting businesses with a history of success and innovation. Be rewarded with an executive salary package, professional development, ongoing learning on the job and the ability to work with one of Australia’s most inspiring leaders.
To find out more please call Doug Spahn on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au
Salary: $200,000 to $300,000
Work Type: Full Time