Fund Accountant | Growing Boutique Business
- 3-6 Months
- Sydney CBD
- $35 per hour, Immediate Start
This is an impressive funds business that is boutique in style and offers a team focused and supportive environment with an impressive leadership team. The focus is on delivering excellence and allowing for your career development along the way.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and clients.
- Keeping the funds books and preparing the periodic funds valuations (Net Asset Value), year-end financial statements and any other funds related reports.
- Assisting in the coordination of year-end audits.
- Assisting in the organisation of board meetings and shareholders’ meetings.
- Preparing periodic tax returns
- Acting as a contact person between shareholders, investment managers, and custodian banks for resolution of any issues that may arise
The ideal candidate will ;
- Be degree qualified and studying either towards either their CA or CPA
- Have a couple of years experience in a similar role looking to take that step up into a fast paced financial services business
- Be an effective communicator, driven, energetic and looking to climb up the accounting corporate ladder
- 3-6 months replacing a permanent headcount
- Hourly rate up to $35 per hour
- Immediate start
- CBD Based
To find out more please call Fiona Marr on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au
Salary: $50,000 to $70,000
Work Type: Contract/ Temporary