ASX Financial Accountant – Part-Qualified
- Suited to CA/CPA part-qualified or Finalist level profile
- Looking for successful candidate to start in January 2019
- Permanent opportunity; based in Sydney CBD
This is a leading ASX listed business, based in Sydney CBD.
This will be a broad role will be involved with:
- balance sheet reporting and Profit and Loss
- Fixed assets
- FBT Returns, BAS and IAS
- General Ledger Reconciliations, Bank Reconciliations and Expense Reconciliations
- Accounts Receivable and cash receipting
- Forecasting and Budgeting support
- Month-end and Year-end support
The ideal candidate will be part-qualified CPA (or CA) and have a strong commercial background, in a large / corporate environment. ASX listed company experience is beneficial.
This is a dynamic environment, where you will be given a lot of autonomy to drive your outcomes, and you need to be self-motivated, proactive and high energy to succeed.
A salary up to $85,000 per annum (inclusive of super)
plus a discretionary bonus scheme.
To find out more please call Cassie Dryburgh on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au
Salary: $70,000 to $100,000
Work Type: Full Time