Accounts Payable Officer
- Opportunity to work for a Fortune 150 organisation
- Working as part of a dynamic and sociable finance function
- Permanent; based in St Leonard’s
This leading digital distribution business operates in a dynamic, fast paced and constantly changing environment. They have grown significantly in recent years and are now part of a Fortune 500 US Company with a turnover of $700m in Australia/NZ. The finance team is looking to grow by recruiting a hands-on AP Officer to join the team.
Reporting into the Financial controller, you will hold an end to end Accounts Payable position with tasks including;
- Reviewing, verifying and processing vendor invoices to PO’s
- Processing all supplier / vendors invoices
- Set up invoices for approval
- Creation of supplier accounts and maintenance of vendor files
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Ensure all prepayments are up to date
You will be an experienced AP professional with full-function processing skills. Strong communication and customer services skills are required to develop effective relationships.
You will be an energetic, adaptable and focused person with an excellent eye for detail, able to anticipate and resolve issues, and able to balance a variety of tasks within tight deadlines.
This business has consistently been voted as one of the top employers in the country and has a dynamic, sociable but hard-working attitude.
The salary on offer is between $60,000 – $70,000 Package for the successful candidate.
The company encourages growth and development internally.
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au
Salary: $50,000 to $70,000
Work Type: Full Time