Payroll Tax | Grouping | 4 week contract
- Professional Services Organisation – Based in CBD
- Short term contract – high profile role – end of June start
- Hourly Rate depending on experience
Our client is a reputable professional Services organisation based in the heart of the CBD.
This is a short term specialist role to support the Financial Accountant and the Payroll team to provide the relevant information with regards to Annual Payroll Tax, Payroll Tax returns, Grouping, liaising with various internal stakeholders, lodging the tax and writing the relevant procedures.
You must have experience within a large organisation with relevant Payroll tax and Grouping knowledge and experience. ASX Listed experience necessary. You need to be a team player with excellent communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
– Fantastic friendly team based environment located in the CBD
– short term project – 4 weeks – June start
– Hourly Rate dependent on experience
Please contact Fiona Marr or Helen Pretious on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au
Salary: $70,000 to $100,000
Work Type: Full Time