Financial Accountant – Immediate start!
- ASX Listed Company – Based in Alexandria
- 6 month contract – Start ASAP
- Up to $60ph plus super depending on experience
Global ASX Listed organiastion with an innovative growth outlook and excellent company culture.
Working closely with the M&A and integration teams specific responsibilities include:-
– Set up and administer of entity level general ledgers to record new acquired subsidiaries
– Establish processes for month ledger close by working with the Integration accounting team, the Transactions Services Manager and corporate accounting team.
– Deliver reconciliations for relevant controlled ledgers
– Support development of expenditure forecasts of the acquired business
– Establish month end close processes, checklists to enable future administration of the ledger by the corporate accounting team
– Setup and administer bank accounts for acquired subsidiaries in conjunction with the Treasury Manager
– Interim management of various ad hoc tasks for acquired ledgers (Employee expense reimbursement, Fixed Asset management) as may be required until business is fully integrated to the group
– Cash flow management and forecasting for acquired business (in conjunction with the Treasury Manager)
– Contribute to appropriate cross business schedules to support acquisition accounting and intercompany cross charges
You must be a highly professional Accountant with an appropriate qualification such as CA/CPA with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience. You must be agile and possess initiative and energy in an often changing work day. Excellent communication skills are essential, both verbal and written with proven stakeholder skills.
– ASX Listed dynamic organisation – great company benefits
– 6 month contract – Start ASAP!
– up to $60ph plus super depending on experience
Please contact Fiona Marr or Helen Pretious on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au
Salary: $100,000 to $150,000
Work Type: Contract/ Temporary