- CBD Based/High performing company
- 9 month Maternity Leave contract
- $140k plus super pro rata
High Performing Financial organisation – CBD Based
This role involves end to end Tax responsibilities including tax returns, transfer pricing, compliance, BAS, GST, FBT, Payroll tax, reviewing of inter company charges, preparation and analysis of tax related information, day to day tax queries and keeping abreast of changes in tax laws. You will also assist with ad hoc tax related matters and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure tax effective accounting is in place and in line with business objectives.
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
• Tertiary qualifications in Commerce
• Chartered or CPA qualified
• Knowledge of Australian tax legislation and its application to financial services industry
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of programs
• Excellent attention to detail
• A team player with the ability to work independently
Immediate Start; Excellent company with a strong financial position.
9-12 month contract.
Up to $140k plus super pro rata
Please contact Fiona Marr or Helen Pretious on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au
Salary: $100,000 to $150,000
Work Type: Contract/ Temporary