Finance Business Partner – Temp to perm
- Data Analytics & Technology ASX organisation
- Immediate start – temp to perm opportunity
- $60ph plus super
Data is fundamental to the growth and competitiveness of businesses today and this company has established itself as a leading data analytics group. Experiencing strong growth, this ASX listed business have expanded globally and with a new Executive team on board, this is an exciting time to be joining. They are seeking an outcome focused, commercially astute Finance Business Partner to join their business in this time of transformation.
This is a true business partnering role where you can make the scope of the role your own. The position is a broad role, and your responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering and influencing your stakeholders
- Budgeting and forecasting
- In depth management reporting and analysis
- Involvement in various projects
- Financial modelling
- Process improvement and review
You will be a CA or CPA qualified analyst with relevant experience working in a fast paced global organisation and you must be able to demonstrate strong business partnering and strong influencing skills. You will be outcome focused with an attitude for driving change and adding value for your stakeholders. You will have excellent skills in both Excel and financial systems, an ability to pick things up quickly, identify and make changes and work independently.
The team is progressive, friendly, but driven and there is huge scope to grow with the company.
– $60ph+ superannuation An excellent opportunity to work with this organisation in an exciting time of transformation under the direction of a new Executive team.
– Temp to perm opportunity
– Immediate start!
Please contact Fiona Marr or Helen Pretious on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au
Salary: $100,000 to $150,000
Work Type: Contract/ Temporary