- CBD Based/High performing company
- 9 month Maternity Leave contract
- $100-$110K plus super
High Performing Financial organisation in the financial market space
This role involves end to end Tax responsibilities including tax returns, transfer pricing, compliance, GST, FBT, Payroll tax and assisting with a ad hoc tax related matters. You will liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure tax effective accounting is in place and in line with business objectives.
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
• Tertiary qualifications in Commerce
• Chartered or CPA qualified
• Knowledge of Australian tax legislation and its application to financial services industry
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of programs
• Excellent attention to detail
• A team player with the ability to work independently
Immediate Start; Excellent company with a strong financial position.
Please contact Vicky Lazarus or Anna Hall on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au
Salary: $100,000 to $150,000
Work Type: Contract/ Temporary