Group Finance Manager | $150,000 package + Bonus
- Western Sydney
- Key Leadership Position
- Record growth, unlimited career potential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative company that has become a leader in their field. A leading consumer goods business that has experienced significant growth in recent years and is seeking a qualified Group Finance Manager to join their team.
Leading a small team you will co-ordinate all audit activities, group consolidations, guide financial decisions and support the business with future growth.
Responsibilities include ;
• Group Finance Manager will both transactional accounting as well as business partnering
• Technically excellent across all the detail as well as providing business partnering and advice to the CFO & the key business heads
• Strong Leader, engaging, self motivating & motivates others, brings ideas, thinks strategically, humble
• Involvement in driving change through people, systems and process to support business growth
• Commercial advice to support growth
You will be a professionally qualified CA or CPA with a strong technical & commercial background within a similar fast paced organisation looking for an exciting opportunity to join a business going through a rapid growth phase.
You will be someone who can grow with the business and step up to assist with any increase in demands due to growth An excellent communicator with the ability to explain financial terms succinctly to non finance stakeholders.
- Up to $150,000 package + bonus
- Flexible & collaborative working environment
- Innovative, sustainable focused business experiencing record growth
- Company that cares about its people, supporting & empowering their staff to reach their potential
- 2IC to the Financial Controller
To find out more please call Newton Soares on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au
Salary: $100,000 to $150,000
Work Type: Full Time